Chemical Hygiene Officer
- William Clarke, Contemporary Practice in Clinical Chemistry, 2nd Ed. AACC
Press; Washington, DC, 2011
- Kaplan & Pesce, Clinical Chemistry: Theory, Analysis, Correlation, 5th Ed
- Bishop, Clinical Chemistry, 6th Ed, particularly the “Enzymology” chapter
- Strasinger SK, Di Lorenzo MJ, Urinalysis and Body Fluids, 5th ed.
- Tietz Textbook of Clinical Chemistry and Molecular Diagnostics
- American Conference of Governmental industrial Hygienists (ACGIH),
Threshold Limit Values (TLVs) and Biological Exposure Indices (BEIs) for
Chemical Substances and Physical Agents by the ACGIH, Cincinnati, OH,
- Klonne, D. R., Occupational Exposure Limits in The Occupational
Environment: its Evaluation, Control and Management, S. R. Di Nardi (ed.),
American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA), 2nd ed., Fairfax, VA 2003.
- Schaper, M. M. and M. S. Bisesi, Environmental and Occupational
Toxicology in The Occupational Environment: its Evaluation, Control and
Management, S. R. Di Nardi (ed.), American Industrial Hygiene Association
(AIHA), 2nd ed., Fairfax, VA 2003.
- Cohen R. and K. Balzer, Industrial Toxicology in Fundamentals of Industrial
Hygiene, B. A. Plog and P. A. Quinlan (ed.), 5th ed., National Safety Council,
Itasca Il 2002.
- C. D. Klassen (ed.), Louis J. Casarett & John Doull, Casarett and Doull,
Toxicology: The Basic Science of Poisons, 5th ed., McGraw-Hill, New York 1996.
- The Clinical Toxicology Laboratory. Contemporary Practice of Poisoning
Evaluation. AACC Press
- Clarke’s Analysis of Drugs and Poisons, Anthony Moffat Ed. (chapters on
methodology are very good)
- Disposition of Toxic Drugs and Chemicals in Man, Baselt Ed.
(monographs for individual drugs)
- Robert White, Reference Review Questions in Toxicology, AACC Press
Note: These organizations are not affiliated with NRCC